Rumour has it that, with her chart comeback solidified, Mariah Carey is giving Hollywood another chance, barring a sex tape from being released. This little tidbit sounds, ahem, choreographed. With huge quantities of content abounding, tune in to Mariah sightings, pics, music videos, and all the gossip you need because we have it!
Mariah Carey's dress fell apart during a German TV show and she accidentally flashed her breasts. Floor managers quickly cut the lights so she could put her clothes back on, and Mariah joked, "Someone bring me a jacket or the show's off, we all know how quickly these images can spread around the world." She eventually ran backstage in the dark holding her clothes in place before reappearing and continuing with the show. When asked for comment, Mariah replied, "My abs are real. I didn't draw them on with a crayon."
Accidentally? Since when do any stars 'accidentally' flash breasts? The amateur video footage IS available for all to see. After all, Mariah did the flashing. She might have begged fans at the show to prevent the release of this footage; but, we've got the goodies and you can download them!
MARIAH Carey is apparently on a mission to get roughed up by gossip reporters. To show off the formidable shape she's whipped herself into, the slap-happy songbird repeatedly demanded, which she does so well, that SOMEONE PLEASE squeeze her butt and thighs at an Oscars after-party. To top it off, she invited reporters to punch her newly toned abs. Carey told the British gossips: "I've been working out like mad - you can even punch me in the stomach and feel how tight that is. But I've gotta slow it down because the other day someone told me I was losing my ass - and I don't want to lose that."
This is the same innocent babe who calls herself modest and prudish. HAH! Where's there's smoke, you know there's fire. Or in Mariah's case, smokin' sex?
We are pretty sure we know what the windbag we call Mariah doesn't want to lose. Aren't you?
The darling of the 90's has, shall we say, a bit of a tarnish on her star. Perhaps she's trying to get it back. She certainly worked at getting the mag rags to feel her ass. While denying, with vehemence, our little song bird, could well have a tape that is sexual. Yes, we associated the word sexual with the prudish and, ahem, modest Ms. Carey. Her interviews always stress that she's only slept with five men her entire life. Do you really believe that? We don't. We are pretty convinced she's had sex more than a few times with more than a few men. And, we are more than convinced it's been caught on film. So, fake or real? No matter. What we do have will be more than enough to satisfy the hardest critic.
There is no doubt the lady has star quality, she's got a five octave range and is a multiple Grammy Award winner. Want to bet that she's multi-orgasmic, too?
The diva we call Mariah -- well, it's been substantially reported how demanding a bitch she is. Don't let those innocent looks fool you. Mariah was always a bitch. It's damn near impossible to go a week without another example of Mariah Carey making an ass of herself. But at least now we know she's been working on being a helpless primadonna with a fondness for showing off her...you fill in the blanks. Or Nipples.
So demanding, a brunette assistant had to perform the task at regular intervals while the singer signed copies of her album The Emancipation of Mimi. Mariah, 35, also told fans in London’s Oxford Street she did not drive any more because she was “always too distracted returning the radio to another station and putting on lip gloss”.
Mariah's biography is a fascinating study into the little girl who could and did overcome nothing, but turned it into something. What's she after? Sympathy?
Born Mariah Angela Carey and nicknamed Songbird, MC or Mirage, 5'9" Carey was born in Long Island, New York on March 27, 1970. Her parents are Patricia Hickey (Irish-American) and Alfred Roy Carey (African-American/Venezuelan). Mariah attended Greenlawn's Harborfields High School. In June of 1990 Mariah made her debut with "Mariah Carey" which entered at #73, but on August 4 1990 it reached #1. She is the only artist since the Beatles and Elvis Presley to have so many #1 singles and albums. Along with numerous awards, she is the most successful selling female artist in music history and is the only female artist to have straight #1 singles and albums.
Her trade mark is the beauty mark just below her mouth. She Labels her albums, videos, photographs, and clothing with butterflies. Her voice has a spectacular range spanning 5 octaves.
Here's some trivia for the voracious readers that we are, delving deeply into Mariah's cleavage and personal life.
- Bought Marilyn Monroe's white lacquered baby grand piano at auction in October, 1999 for $600,000 plus commission.
- Her highest octave is two octaves higher than normal soprano.
- Got her name from the song "They Call The Wind Mariah". The popular Lerner & Loewe musical Paint Your Wagon (1969), starring Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood, which was enjoying a great deal of success after its release in 1969, and the song containing Mariah's name, was a favorite of mother Patricia.
- Worked a variety of odd jobs to support herself, including hat/coat-checker, hostess, hair sweeper in hair salons, and waitress. She stated that she got fired from all her jobs because of her attitude and was concentrating of becoming a backing singer and mixing demos.
- Dated Latin singer Luis Miguel.
- Attended Oldfield Middle School and Harborfield High School.
- Father is Black Venezuelan-American, mother is White Irish-American.
- In 1999 Mariah won the Horizon Award at the Congressional Foundation Awards for her work with and for children.
- The only female artist (and third artist or group ever) to have 17 #1 songs on the US Billboard Hot 100 charts.
- Made her singing debut, age 20. 
- Had the nickname "Mirage" in high school, because she never showed up for class.
- According to her spokesperson, Mariah suffered a physical and emotional breakdown, and spent the next couple weeks recovering in a Connecticut mental hospital. [25 July 2001]
- Appeared on the benefit concert "A Tribute To Heroes" and sang the song "Hero" in dedication to the families, friends, victims, and heroes of the World Trade Center tragedy. [September 2001]
- Signed an $80 million deal with Virgin Records for her next four albums. 
- Founder of Camp Mariah, a serene escape located in Fishkill, New York for inner-city youth to embrace the arts, introduce career opportunities, and build self-esteem.
- Named one of People Magazine's '25 Most Intriguing People of 2001'.
- Virgin Records bought out her $80 million contract for $28 million. The primary reason being the failure of her Glitter (2001) album and film. [26 January 2002]
- Single 'One Sweet Day' holds the record for the single staying most weeks at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 (a record 16 weeks)
- She is in 2nd place among all artists with the most No. 1s in music history, tying Elvis Presley's in second place with a total of 17 #1 hits, with The Beatles remaining in first place with 20.
- Owns a three floor apartment in New York City
- Signed a three-album deal with Island/Def Jam records for a reported $21-24 million. She had already started work on a new album, which had no release date at that point. Meanwhile, WiseGirls (2002), her movie with Mira Sorvino, premiered on HBO in the fall of 2002. [May 2002]
- Voted in at #36 in FHM's Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, American edition.
- Her seventh studio album, titled 'Charmbracelet', will be released on December 3, 2002, a week earlier than originally planned.
- Is the most successful female singer-songwriter of all time, with 17 #1 hits and more than 160 million records sold worldwide.
- Measurements: 34BC-22-35 (before implants in 1998).
- Her paternal Venezuelan grandfather's name was Francisco Nuñez. He changed his last name Nuñez to Carey after moving to New York City; he hoped an American name would help him make a good life in the US. He took the name Carey from his biological father. Francisco's mother Margarita Nuñez was with a man named Carey, but they were not married.
- Used to be a backup singer for Brenda Starr.
- The first single from the Glitter (2001) soundtrack, "Loverboy," was the #1 best selling single for a movie soundtrack in the year 2001.
- Has worked with an extensive amount of musicians, including: Brian McKnight, Whitney Houston, Boyz II Men, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Cam'ron, Carole King, Céline Dion, Michael Jackson, 98 Degrees, Joe, Da Brat, Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott, Aretha Franklin, Shania Twain and many, many more.
- She has twice recorded Phil Collins' song "Against All Odds", initially on her album "Rainbow" and then a collaboration with Westlife hit number one in the UK in 2000.
- Her mother Patricia Hickey is a former mezzo-soprano New York City opera singer and a freelance vocal coach. Patricia was also Mariah's vocal coach. Her father Alfred Roy Carey was an aeronautical engineer.
- Her highest note thus far was a G#7 (a few keys from the top of a piano) hit during two live performances of "Emotions" in 1991. Also, she has hit an A2 in her 1998 hit "My All," verifying her 5-octave range. Also, celebrity vocal coach Mark Raxter says that he has heard Mariah sing past the top note on the piano.
- Her siblings are Alison and Morgan, and are significantly older by ten years. We all know that Alison is the black sheep-ette of the family. Mariah has capitalised on that to keep the public's tears flowing for the burden she carries.
- Mariah writes and co-writes as well as produces and co-produces her own songs, including all of her number one hits (with the exception of her cover of "I'll Be There").
- Her wedding to Tommy Mottola was modeled after the royal wedding of Prince Charles and Princess Diana. Her excuse for using the royal wedding as basis for her own was that she never really had much interest in weddings as a girl, and she wanted to know what such a gala affair should be like. Even the tiara she wore, a family heirloom, was redesigned to look like Princess Diana's. Her wedding dress was an ivory-silk duchess satin gown designed by Vera Wang, with a 8.25 m (27') train and matching satin pumps. The whole affair cost almost $US0.5M, not including the 1893 sixpence Mariah put in one of her shoes for luck.
- Her godmother is R&B/Soul diva Patti LaBelle.
- With "Heartbreaker," the first single from her 1999 album Rainbow, she became the first artist to top the charts in each year of the 1990s.
- "We Belong Together" from her 2005 album The Emancipation of Mimi became her 16th #1 single, is also Hot 100's Greatest Airplay Gainer, and moved to #1 on the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart to become her ninth #1 chart topper there. It is also her first #1 without any guest artists since her song "My All" captured the top spot in May 1998. "Don't Forget Us" became her 17th#1 single, tying her with Elvis Presley's 17 #1 singles.
- Some of her prestigious awards include 5 Grammies, numerous grammy nominations, numerous Radio Music Awards, many American Music Awards, Billboard's "Artist of the Decade" Award and the World Music Award for "World's Best Selling Female Artist of the Millennium" to name a few.
- Her mother Patricia discovered Mariah's talent in 1972 while rehearsing at home for her New York City Opera debut as Maddalena in Verdi's Rigoletto. Patricia said, "From the time Mariah was a tiny girl. she sang on true pitch; she was able to hear sound and duplicate it exactly. I missed my cue, but Mariah didn't. She sang it - in Italian - at exactly the right point. She wasn't even yet 3." From then on, Patricia began coaching Mariah.
- Some of her albums feature the serif typeface friz quadrata.
- Ranked #47 in Askmen's "Most Desirable Woman" (2001)
- Ranked #99 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women" (2001)
- Ranked #17 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women" (2000)
- Some of her musical influences include Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight, Minnie Riperton and Stevie Wonder.
The Emancipation Of Mimi, named the biggest-selling album of 2005, generated an all-time career-high 8 Grammy nominations for Mariah. The album includes Mariah's 16th and 17th #1 career singles, "We Belong Together" and "Don't Forget About Us," respectively - which tied one of the most enduring chart records in Billboard Hot 100 history, Elvis Presley's 17 #1's. Mariah is now positioned as the only active recording artist in the 47 years of the Hot 100 (which began in 1958) with the potential to match or surpass the Beatles' all-time high 20 #1 hits.
The 2000s weren't as kind to Carey. After signing an 80 million dollar deal with a huge record company -- the biggest record contract ever -- in 2001, she experienced a very public personal and professional meltdown that included rambling, suicidal messages on her website; an appearance on TRL where, clad only in a T-shirt, she handed out Popsicles to the audience; and last but not least, the stupendously awful movie Glitter and its attendant soundtrack (which was also her Virgin Records debut). Both the film and the album did poorly critically as well as commercially, with Glitter making just under 4 million dollars in its total U.S. gross and the soundtrack struggling to make gold sales. Following these failures, Virgin and Carey parted ways early in 2002, with the label paying her 28 million dollars. That spring, she found a new home with Island/Def Jam, where she set up her own label, MonarC Music. In December, she released her ninth album, Charmbracelet, which failed to become a success. Although she took nearly three years for a follow-up, Carey found a hit with 2005's The Emancipation of Mimi, her most successful record in years.
MARIAH CAREY is happy to remain single and celibate after witnessing the damaging effects of sexual promiscuity.
So, now YOU have the dirt on little miss Mariah Carey. She talks about promiscuity and prudery; but, we think she's done more than just talk. Sings like a songbird; fucks like a bunny? Ah, the life of a star, whose protests make it seem as if there very well could be the very steamy sex tape alive and well and maybe, just maybe, very available! Where's there's one amateur video, and we have that one, there could very well be more than one. What do YOU think?